[openbeos] Re: Interview with Shamyl Zakariya

  • From: "Solaja, Zenja" <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:44:21 +1100

There are a lot of people sitting on the fence (not that fence, you know
what I mean :-), keeping tabs on the progress of OBOS. R1 will definately
flush a lot of the lurkers out, and with some strategic advocating and
promoting future release, that may be enough to push the remainder off the
fence.  You've got to be an extreme geek to discover BeOS in the first place
(compared to Linux/FreeBSD), so these people shouldn't be hard to convert
back.

IMPORTANT NOTICES
This email (including any documents referred to in, or attached, to this
email) may contain information that is personal, confidential or the subject
of copyright or other proprietary rights in favour of Aristocrat, its
affiliates or third parties. This email is intended only for the named
addressee. Any privacy, confidence, copyright or other proprietary rights in
favour of Aristocrat, its affiliates or third parties, is not lost because
this email was sent to you by mistake.

If you received this email by mistake you should: (i) not copy, disclose,
distribute or otherwise use it, or its contents, without the consent of
Aristocrat or the owner of the relevant rights; (ii) let us know of the
mistake by reply email or by telephone (+61 2 9413 6300); and (iii) delete
it from your system and destroy all copies.

Any personal information contained in this email must be handled in
accordance with applicable privacy laws.

Electronic and internet communications can be interfered with or affected by
viruses and other defects. As a result, such communications may not be
successfully received or, if received, may cause interference with the
integrity of receiving, processing or related systems (including hardware,
software and data or information on, or using, that hardware or software).
Aristocrat gives no assurances in relation to these matters.

If you have any doubts about the veracity or integrity of any electronic
communication we appear to have sent you, please call +61 2 9413 6300 for
clarification.