[openbeos] Re: How to install Haiku to USB Flash Drive from Windows

  • From: "Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:39:30 -0400

Kiss Andor wrote:
Hello!

I hope this is useful for the masses :)

You tryed the "continue" command in the KDL?
Maybe with this You can ignore the KDL... I have problem with my integrated NIC
(RTL8139), but now i have another, 3com, and it works well...

Bye!

I also landed in KDL with what I recall as a page error; both the address and id after the error message were 0x0. I don't know if the fact that I'm on an AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ based machine makes a difference or not.

And to anyone that might care and be able to enact a change to KDL, I believe that the BeOS KDL had a shortcut of 'c' for 'continue'... It would be nice to have that in Haiku too so one doesn't have to type the whole word out over and over again. :-)

Raymond