[openbeos] Re: How to install Haiku to USB Flash Drive from Windows

  • From: "Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:40:20 -0400

Ingo Weinhold wrote:
On 2008-06-12 at 15:39:30 [+0200], Raymond C. Rodgers <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
And to anyone that might care and be able to enact a change to KDL, I
believe that the BeOS KDL had a shortcut of 'c' for 'continue'... It
would be nice to have that in Haiku too so one doesn't have to type the
whole word out over and over again. :-)

Just as BeOS' kernel debugger ours allows using unambiguous abbreviations. We have other commands starting with "c", though, so you have to type "co" at least. We also do support tab completion, BTW. :-)

CU, Ingo

I stand corrected :-)
Raymond