[openbeos] Re: Help needed with Trac-account

  • From: Marcus Overhagen <marcusoverhagen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:30:25 +0200

Oliver Tappe schrieb:
Hi there,

enclosed below is a plea for help I sent to the development list a couple of
days ago.
In the meantime, Niels has sent me a password to try, but I still am unable to access haiku's trac.
Sorry, I'm pretty busy.

I can access the admin pages now, as Niels fixed that internal server error. There was no account 'zooey' listed on the "Manage User Accounts" page. Also nothing with your email address. I recreated your account now, and I'll mail you your new password.

regards
Marcus