[openbeos] Re: Help needed with Trac-account

  • From: "Jorge Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:09:46 -0700

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 6:38 AM, Oliver Tappe <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> enclosed below is a plea for help I sent to the development list a couple of
> days ago.
> In the meantime, Niels has sent me a password to try, but I still am unable to
> access haiku's trac.

> Is there anyone here who could help me?

Trac is being mantained by Niels and Gavin. The former is on vacation
until the end of the month, and the latter is a bit hard to reach
lately (due to recent job change & relocation).

> On 2008-07-21 at 14:15:22 [+0200], Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> could anyone with administrative access to our trac please help me with
>> resurrecting my trac-account?
>>
>> The current state seems to be that I can't log into my account 'zooey'
>> (probably because I have forgotten the password), but I was unable to use the
>> 'forgot password' functionality (it always says the mail-address does not
>> match) nor could I create my account (as it *does* seem to exist already).

When trying to retrieve the password, please make sure that you use
the same email address as that of the original account.

When in doubt what email address you used, login to the Haiku website
(haiku-os.org) and check your profile (PROFILE icon > edit tab). The
address shown under "E-mail address:" in your website profile is the
one you should use to retrieve your password.

If that does not work, then you will have to wait for Niels or Gavin
to take care of your problem.

HTH,

Jorge