[openbeos] Re: Haiku repository

  • From: Andrew Bachmann <andrewbachmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:47:16 -0700

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 4:30 pm, David McPaul wrote:

Hello,

        I sent them to Marcus Overhagen but he seems to be rather busy
these days.

Cheers
David

Hello David, (and others)

I try to find the time to help outside contributors get their things into source control, especially if I have worked on that area of our sources. I've made a number of contributions to the media kit so feel free to send things to me. I'm also familiar with the build system so if you want to put some new things in I can assist with integrating them into the build.

Andrew