[openbeos] Haiku repository

  • From: "David McPaul" <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:29:40 +1000 EST

Hello,

        I have a developer login in Berlios (dlmcpaul) and I would like to
connect it to the haiku project but there seems to be no way to send a
join request so I am trying on this list.

        I have some code for a quicktime reader to add to the repository
and have also started work on a MP4 reader.

        Can I get access to add these files in?

        I sent them to Marcus Overhagen but he seems to be rather busy
these days.

Cheers
David

--
"This is a job for BOB VIOLENCE and SCUM, the INCREDIBLY STUPID MUTANT
DOG."