[openbeos] Re: Haiku presentation

  • From: Johnny Bravo <blind_mouse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:45:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi again,

I'm trying to be a little more precise ;)))

We're very different people in the class - peeps from CE,
EE, from mechanical department and wannabe teachers so it
wouldn't be a great idea to speak about technical stuff.
I've heard one of 10 minute presentations on Wednesday and
my professor didn't care about technical stuff. He was
interested about speaker's feelings, experiences on subject,
why he likes it, etc.

So ideas, experiences and good stories are welcome 8)))

Cheers,
Csaba

A cégek itt keresnek téged &#8211; te hol keresed őket? [origo] állás
http://cthandler.adverticum.net/?cturl=http%3A%2F%2Fjpt.hu%2Forigo%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Dselectform%26fm_levelalja