[openbeos] Re: Haiku poster

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:17:36 -0700

Ryan Leavengood wrote:
On 8/24/07, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is one aspect of the poster that I would like to change, and that
is to show the Pulse app showing multiple CPUs in the screenshot (thanks
for the advise, Stippi; very wise;) ). The problem is that I don't have
a multi-processor/multi-core. :)

If anyone out there can produce (and email me) a similar screenshot as
the one currently used in the poster, but showing Pulse with two or more
processors, I would use that in the poster.

I'll get this screen shot tonight. I can turn on dual processors in
VMWare on my Core 2 Duo.

It looks like you have DeskCalc embedded in the desktop as a
replicant, the preferences folder open with big icons, and Opera
showing BeBits. Then Pulse of course and Process Controller and the
Network Status in the Deskbar. It shouldn't take me long to reproduce
this.

Thanks! BTW, I forgot to mention: the higher the resolution of the screenshot, the better. :)

Cheers,

Koki