[haiku] Re: Haiku on wikipedia

  • From: hudsonco1@xxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:58:37 -0400

Hi Richie,

Any post regarding Haiku software is not complete without a reference to
Haikuware.com. Can you please include a link to Haikuware.com from wikipedia?

Regarding Haiku applications, here is a request and a reminder to please go to
Haikuware and list your favorite Haiku/BeOS applications:
http://haikuware.com/forum/application-reviews/haiku/beos-application-reviews/Page-2

We are building a list of Best Haiku applications and we need your input!

Thanks,
Andrew