[openbeos] Re: Haiku first impressions (last build)

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:25:39 +0100 CET

Michael Oliveira <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Why nightly builds remains only 20MB free space in the image?

Probably because they are just using the defaults.
I guess we could make them a bit larger, though, that shouldn't have a
great impact on the size of the archive.

> and that my realtek sound card don't play any sound, someone can say
> me why? (HDA is coming?)

I've just started to work on HD-Audio while Ithamar is busy with CUPS.
I'm on vacation next week, but I'll continue with that afterwards, and
I hope I'll find the problem then :-)

Bye,
   Axel.