[openbeos] Re: Haiku UI Guidelines in HTML / PDF etc

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:15:22 -0500 EST

> Is there a human readable version of the Haiku UI Guidelines?
> I couldn't find it on the website. And Search is 404.
> I know there is the docbook in subversion.
> Or is there a good Beos docbook WYSIWIYG viewer?
No, but there is now. It's actually quite easy to generate any of the
Docbook stuff if you have a local copy of the SVN tree -- go into the
particular folder and run jam. Once you run it, you can find it in
generated/<target>/documentation. That's a pain for quite a few people,
so I did it myself and uploaded it to my website until I get it
uploaded to the Haiku site. You can get it at
http://darkwyrm.beemulated.net/haiku/HaikuHIG.1.24.2007.zip
.

--DarkWyrm