[openbeos] Haiku Promotional Flyer

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 12:31:47 -0700

Hi,

Some time ago I started a "Haiku Promotional Flyer" thread on the Haiku forums in response to a post on this list from a few individuals expressing their desire to help out with the marketing effort (Ronny Wisor and Michael Bartholomew). Here is the URL of this thread:

http://haiku-os.org/community/forum/haiku_promotional_flyer

I am not sure if this "project" has stalled or if Ronny/Michael are doing something under the radar, but now that we are pursuing exhibiting at the LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco in early August, I would really like to reignite this project so that we can have some nice looking flyers to hand out at the show.

Ronny & Michael: are you still interested in making this happen?

Anyone else out there interested in helping out?

Cheers,

Koki