[openbeos] AW: Haiku Promotional Flyer

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:50:50 +0200

Hi Koki,

of course I´m still interested! :-) What should be exactly on that flyer?
And for which group of people (e.g. developer, user or both)

Best regards
Ronny Wisor

Hi,

Some time ago I started a "Haiku Promotional Flyer" thread on the Haiku
forums in response to a post on this list from a few individuals
expressing their desire to help out with the marketing effort (Ronny
Wisor and Michael Bartholomew). Here is the URL of this thread:

http://haiku-os.org/community/forum/haiku_promotional_flyer

I am not sure if this "project" has stalled or if Ronny/Michael are
doing something under the radar, but now that we are pursuing exhibiting
at the LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco in early August, I would really
like to reignite this project so that we can have some nice looking
flyers to hand out at the show.

Ronny & Michael: are you still interested in making this happen?

Anyone else out there interested in helping out?

Cheers,

Koki