[haiku] Re: Haiku & Google Code-In: Help Needed

  • From: collinsautomotive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:35:51 -0400

I can't help with translation work but I could help with writing user manuals
and tool tips for
various programs. If someone has a particular program that needs a user manual
or tool tips
or a program to pick to begin. Let me know and I'll grab one and get started.

  The only suggestion I have for mail is to take a look pegasus mail or
something similar.
Navigation is clumsy and setup is a bit awkward with the current mail client
but its nothing
ubridgeable. Maybe get streakx over at haikuware to write a Yab app. He has
done some
good apps for other things which seem to be bridging some useability gaps.

   either way if someone has a application that need a user manual or tool
tips. I can write
those up.

   Sean