[haiku] Re: Haiku Flyers for gsoc and new developers

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:58:19 -0800

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 2:28 AM, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> is it possible for someone to make a (good) flyer for gsoc
>> in order to spread the word in the accademy world? I'd like to place a few
>> in my town (Pisa) in both engineering and science faculty.
>
> I am pretty sure that Jorge made some last year, I've used them myself. He
> had his artwork stuff for grabs for a while on his site. I probably still
> have a backup here somewhere... need to dig it out.

FWIW, Sikosis also mirrored Jorge's artwork content here:
http://haiku-files.org/artwork/ (complete with copyright/attribution
requirements, etc.)

Should be scalable versions of the flyers there so they can hopefully
be modified further if desired.

I also should have all this content on my disk here if anyone needs it
in the future. Please just make sure to follow the attribution
guidelines requested :)

- Urias