[openbeos] Re: Haiku Documentation

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:03:28 -0400

I have a counter proposal for this.

Every class needs an example. Sure. But every class ALSO needs a test case. It
seems to me that you could do them both in the same code. The test code for
BButton, for example, should show extreme uses of the class. Many buttons,
different flags, configurations, etc. Wouldn't that be a perfect example of the
usage of the class, too? I also wouldn't put them in the book. They would be
the "alongside" examples.