[haiku] Re: GSOC 2014 project. Interested to work on Calendar application.

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 13:43:51 +0100

Hi Prithviraj!
On 3 March 2014 10:54, Prithviraj Billa <prithviraj.m.billa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm interested to work in the development of calendar app and also
> interested in Preflet gui refactoring.

As there are now about three guys interested in the Calender app
already, I'd advise you to work on a compelling and detailed
application. It's also a good idea to submit applications for several
projects (maybe even for different mentor organisations) as fallback.

> I am little confused on what to do now.
> Can some one please guide me, or give me some task or assign an issue to me
> as the starting step to contribute to the Haiku Os.(trac username
> @prithvirajbilla)

Just solve tickets in the bugtracker or create new tickets with
attached patches for issues not yet reported there or TODOs mentioned
in the source. See "Are there any other requirements?" of our GSoC
page [1].

Regards,
Humdinger

[1] http://www.haiku-os.org/community/gsoc/2014/students