[haiku] GSOC 2014 project. Interested to work on Calendar application.

  • From: Prithviraj Billa <prithviraj.m.billa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 15:24:31 +0530

Hello guys!!

I'm Prithviraj billa,currently a junior in IIT Bombay <http://iitb.ac.in/>,
pursuing BTech in Computer Science and Engineering.

I'm interested in working on Haiku os, this summer.

I have a 3 years of coding experience in C++. I am using Ubuntu OS. I have
setup the environment required to work for development Haiku Os following
the getting involved guide.

I'm interested to work in the development of calendar app and also
interested in Preflet gui refactoring.

I am little confused on what to do now.
Can some one please guide me, or give me some task or assign an issue to me
as the starting step to contribute to the Haiku Os.(trac username
@prithvirajbilla)

Thanks,

Prithviraj Billa
github:: http://github.com/Prithvirajbilla
blog:: http://blog.prithvirajbilla.com

--
Prithviraj Billa | Junior Graduate | Computer Science & Engineering | IIT