[openbeos] Re: GCC 3/OpenBeOS & Standards Question

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 15:42:58 +0200 (MEST)

Just see this as what projects like LFS (Linux Filesystem Standard) tries to
do with Linux:
The smallest common denominator of all distros so they can interoperate.
(things like /boot/apps is for this type of apps, ..., and we should really
decide on an installer standard btw, ...)
This would be the "Pure" distro, then BU could as well ship their "Premium"
distro based on this one, with SoundPlay and other goodies. :-)

François.