[openbeos] Re: Fwd: Trac speed issues

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:08:29 +0200

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Actually, the credit goes to someone in the Haiku IRC. I forgot the nick
> because I am getting old... I showed up in the channel the other day and
> someone told me that he thinks this would be the problem and that we should
> have a robots.txt in the Trac root folder. He also told me what the contents
> should be. So I forwarded this info to Axel, since I knew he recently gained
> admin access to the site. A *big* "Thank you!" to whoever it was who told me
> this! Trac is a very important tool for us, and the slowness was definitely a
> big PITA. Now it has become so much more useable!

Oh, then definitely thanks a lot! Luroh, if you read this, you seem to
be interested in web development, so would you like to join the web
team? With the upcoming server migration there will be a need for
admins and surely also web developers. Your participation would be
highly appreciated (and everyone else's, of course!).

The web team's mailing list is here:
//www.freelists.org/list/haiku-web

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald