[openbeos] A new volunteer

  • From: Dario de la Cruz <un_spacyar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!  I'm a BeOS / Zeta / Haiku enthusiastic since long time ago.  However,
never get involved in the project.  Unfortunately I don't have the skills
required to develop.  However, I work as QA in a software company, so I have
experience testing aplications and reporting issues.

If any of this can be usefull, I will be very happy to help.

I'm from Argentina, so english is not my native language. Please, forgive me if
I make some mistakes... :P

Thanks!
Dario.-

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar