[openbeos] Re: Front Page Contents [was: Re: New website home page mockup]

  • From: "André Braga" <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:28:06 -0300

On 8/29/06, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Right now, this is simple, as we're focussing on developers, right? The
problems start as soon as this won't be our (only) focus anymore. Then
we'll to have to find a good balance between the different needs of our
target audience.

Maybe we could offer an option to customise the front page, much like the Google Personalised Home. One logs in and gets direct views of the contents which interests him most. And there are always cookies to remember the login (in hashed form, please!)

Cheers,
A.