[haiku] Re: [Donate Today!] The cautionary tail of the cost to maintain Haiku

  • From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 11:13:56 +0200
On 2 Jun 2020, at 10:26, Finn Bastiansen wrote:

yes, but this money then goes to the association, not to Haiku. Which is fine but not what I aimed for in this case :-)

Well, you want to send money to the US with minimum bank charges on both ends (double-end charging is still the norm) then I suggest you look at TransferWise. As this is not a bank, you cannot set up anything like a standing order (Dauerauftrag), but your money will go a lot further…

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a