[haiku] Re: Call from Ohio LinuxFest

  • From: mikesum32 <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 02:30:15 -0400

I'll probably be getting a two bed option for Friday and Saturday. I
should have a 40 per cent off ticket. I don't know if they have a
roll-away bed to add to the two. I probably be making the reservation
on Wednesday or Thursday. If you want to stay one day, we can split
that, and I can stay the other on my own, or we could do it two days
if you want.