[openbeos] Re: Built-in PS/2 mousepad problems

  • From: "Axzel Marin" <axzelmarin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 11:35:17 -0400

i have notice the same thing two times with my laptop (Acer TravelMate
2424), the touchpad works nice with Linux, the release i used is like one
month old, right now i cant say what it´s release number until i get home,
also have a usb external mouse and works perfect with the intel EHCI chipset
driver.

--
Axzel G. Marin Grau
LinuxCounter N°: 381477