[openbeos] Re: Built-in PS/2 mousepad problems

  • From: "Euan Kirkhope" <euan.kirkhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:53:03 +0000

I posted a syslog to this list about a 5 days ago, with a similar
issue.  Although it was USB mouse / keyboard in USB Legacy emulation
mode.  The input events where appearing, the just weren't being routed
properly it seems.  The syslog had full USB / PS2 / input logging
enabled, so it might also be useful.

Euan