[openbeos] Re: Building Haiku on linux

  • From: "Jonathon Freeman" <j_freeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 14:26:17 -0600

Hi Stephan,

There have been times when removing just the "generated" folder hasn't
worked for me (a week or so ago I think is when my HaikuHost builds broke).
All of a sudden it went from working fine to puking during the Jam.

I tried a _lot_ of things, the very first of which were running "svn update"
on the buildtools working copy (and rebuilding them), cleaning Jam, removing
the generated folder, and reconfiguring the build script. Hours later, and
all kinds of things tried, I couldn't think of anything else.

But like I said, those steps are for a last resort. :)

Regards,
Jonathon