[openbeos] Re: Bugzilla

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:08:24 -0500

It turns out not to be a problem with us at all, at least, not as far as I can
tell. For whatever reason, there is a Perl module missing. It could be that the
site provider upgraded PERL or something, but having the site mirrored wouldn't
have helped in this case. ;-D

A trouble ticket has been submitted and it is probably fixed by the time you
read this. :-)

Michael