[openbeos] Bugzilla

  • From: "Niels S. Reedijk" <n.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:21:06 CEST

Hello all,

I'm quite new to the OBOS-project, currently I'm working on a bi-weekly
tutorial and I'm
writing a detailed proposal for R2 localisation and
internationalisation. As I come from
the KDE project, I know that a project of this size needs a good bug
tracker at one
point. The current SourceForge tracker, well, it sort of sucks.
        As I'm very interested in learning web development and increasing
productivity,
I thought, why not Bugzilla? It is a wonderful bug tracker that has
many functions that
are more than useful. Furthermore, the bug pages can be customized to
comply to the
current website. More clarity, better bug reports.

        I am willing to communicate with SourceForge and setting up the
initial database,
as well as maintaining the system. I will also work on the
customization, and adding new
features (as long as they are within my reach). Should the project
switch to Bugzilla?

Niels