[haiku] Re: BeGeistert reports

  • From: Nicholas Blachford <nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 01:05:35 +0000

Hi,

I mostly filmed the discussions after presentation but the developer's discussion was one I filmed completely.

I'll try and get it done quickly but it'll probably be a few days as I have to go thorough and check the sound (it's a little noisy but you can hear everything) and de-wobble it.

I'll also put it out at a more reasonable resolution, 1080p is all very nice but at 17GB the file size is a wee bit excessive!

Cheers.

--

Nicholas Blachford
nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx