[openbeos] Re: Apps directory in CVS?

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:05:55 -0500

The preferences team has been checking stuff in already, in the scattered
directories
that I made. To be honest, I still like my original plan, but no one else does,
so I am going
along. Really, it is an opinion thing. ;-)

I would recommend putting Workspaces in the app_kit's preferences directory, in
a subdir. That
way, when Ithamar/myself rework source control, all preference apps will be in
the same place.
BTW, all, we are very close on that (Ithamar wants to test it a bit more). I
think that we will
keep both branches around, then prune the old one when everyone is convinced.