[openbeos] Re: Apps directory in CVS?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:11:19 +0100 (MET)

> The preferences team has been checking stuff in already, in the
> scattered directories
> that I made. To be honest, I still like my original plan, but no one
> else does, so I am going
> along. Really, it is an opinion thing. ;-)
>
> I would recommend putting Workspaces in the app_kit's preferences
> directory, in a subdir. That

I haven't found that directory in CVS, that's why I asked. Anyway, I
already followed Daniel Reinholds suggestion and made a top-level
directory "prefs".

Since not all preferences applications are App Kit related, I also
think that makes sense (to have top-level preferences & apps
directories).

I am curious about the upcoming structure, so keep on :-)

Adios...
   Axel.