[openbeos] About Workspaces...

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:52:05 +0100 (MET)

I hope Minox on BeShare wont bash /me for telling his AltWorkspaces trick, he
said it publicly on BeShare anyway, so :)

BWindow(frame, "App Name", B_MODAL_WINDOW_LOOK, B_NORMAL_WIN
DOW_FEEL, B_ALL_WORKSPACES, B_ALL_WORKSPACES);

not sure B_ALL_WORKSPACES is really needed (it's all bits set to 1, maybe just
one more than the public flags would suffice).

note than only "workspace" window can work at any time, the other simply stay
white. it seems that's app_server that draws it (I actually once tried to stop
all the threads of the workspaces team, _and_ the app_server side threads and
at least the updating of the current workspace thumbnail was still doing).

François.