[openbeos] Re: About Workspaces...

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:01:18 +0100 (MET)

Indeed I managed to find the one that does it.
I put some comments in the source:
 * Workspaces window trick found by Minox on BeShare
 * (using B_ALL_WORKSPACES as flags in BWindow)
 * Found out that using 0xffffffff as Flags was causing the windo not to close
on Alt-W
 * hey Workspaces get Flags of Window 0
 * gives 0x00008080 which makes it.

And I clearly showed where I use it:
// here is the trick :)
WorkspacesWindow::WorkspacesWindow(WorkspacesPreferences *preferences)
 : BWindow(preferences->WindowFrame(), "Workspaces", B_TITLED_WINDOW_LOOK,
 B_NORMAL_WINDOW_FEEL, 0x00008000|B_AVOID_FRONT, B_ALL_WORKSPACES)