[haiku-web] Re: My blog post about Florida Linux Show 2009

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:59:14 -0700

On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 15:30 -0400, Ryan Leavengood wrote:
> I have written a blog post about my experience at the Florida Linux Show 2009:
>
> http://www.haiku-os.org/blog/leavengood/2009-10-26_my_experience_florida_linux_show_2009
>
> I have published it but not promoted it to the first page. I would
> appreciate it if you guys would take a look and let me know if there
> are any spelling or grammar issues, or if anything could be clarified.
> Then we can promote it to the front page.

Nice report. It looks like from your "slides" that you gave a very
dynamic presentation; I like the style. :)

Don't know if you have any photos from the event, but if you do, perhaps
adding one or two to the post would help readers visualize what the
event and place looked like.

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki

PS: is "spacebar" really one word?