[haiku-web] Re: Conference maps

  • From: Rémi Grumeau <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 01:40:57 +0200

Le 19 avr. 09 à 23:20, Axel Dörfler a écrit :

"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If there is no opposition, I may do something similar with the list
of
conferences available at:

http://www.haiku-os.org/conference

Consistency is always fine, and I guess having upcoming events there
makes more sense than everything (and still have the past thing is
nice).

BTW, all Google maps show the latitude and longitude information in
the
pointer popups; this information is kind of unnecessary, so it would
be
nice to hide it. I think the following CSS should hide this info, so
feel free to add it to the style.css file of the Shijin theme.

+1

Bye,
  Axel.

Still no access on website to do so btw... only on