[haiku-web] Conference maps

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 16:53:56 -0700

Howdy,

Until now, the conference map found at...

http://www.haiku-os.org/conference/map

...was been showing all conferences regardless of when they took place.

Since most of the time people would use this map to look for future
events, I have changed this map to show only upcoming events.

Since it is also nice to have a quick at-a-glance visual record of where
we have participated in the past, I have also added a second map that
shows past events here:

http://www.haiku-os.org/conference/past/map

If there is no opposition, I may do something similar with the list of
conferences available at:

http://www.haiku-os.org/conference

BTW, all Google maps show the latitude and longitude information in the
pointer popups; this information is kind of unnecessary, so it would be
nice to hide it. I think the following CSS should hide this info, so
feel free to add it to the style.css file of the Shijin theme.

.gmap-popup latitude,
.gmap-popup longitude {
display: none;
}