[haiku-inc] Re: Haiku's social media accounts

  • From: Richie Nyhus <richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 01:55:22 +1300

Hi Urias,

I can't find the twitter banner, but I including links to the ones for the
Google+ [1] and Youtube [2] accounts.

YouTube has a upload by email feature that uses a unique e-mail address
that you can find in the account settings area. [3] There is a ticket open
for cleaning up the about/movies page [4] and it would be handy to have for
whoever does this.

Once logged into the Youtube account you should be able to jump over to
plus.google.com to find out which Google+ account is the official one.

One a side note there are social media managers available, mostly
commercial software [5][6][7][8] apart from one or two that are open source
[9][10]. This allows you to schedule the postings of social media content
and to received analysis on what people are saying about Haiku. Would this
be more preferable then using SSOs?

Regards,
Richard.

[1] https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0BwBThsSk5Y5pdDg4bUl3djN0U1E/edit