[haiku-inc] Re: Adding Haiku to GoodSearch?

  • From: Arman Chahal <arman.chahal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 00:41:14 -0700

Thank you for deciding to look into GoodSearch! I've used it in the past
for other organizations so I can vouch for its legitimacy. And as you have
noticed, there are quite a few reputable charities that participate in it
as well. Still, I am glad that you have decided to take time out of your
weekend to look into it yourself. Hopefully you will be able to find all
the information you need, and in the not too distant future fans of Haiku
will have another avenue in which to help the project progress.

Best regards,

-Arman Chahal