[haiku-i18n] Re: User Documentation Translator

  • From: Emrys Nurmi <emrys.nurmi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 16:26:34 +0200

Hello,

That's fine, I was not sure what you knew about my past work
so I linked you to that email I sent. Yes, you are correct that
Romanian is "Română". Received the login info and I'll start
working on the translation today since I got some time.

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Humdinger <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello Emrys!

On 12 December 2015 at 08:38, Emrys Nurmi <emrys.nurmi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, I am sure I can handle translating the entire User Guide
as I'm the one who translated almost all of Haiku until now.
Not many people join and I don't know if I should try to recruit
anyone either. The only issue is that the translation will be done
in my free time so it's going to take a few months to complete it.

Thanks very much for your hard work! I didn't want to come across as
rejecting or something... :)

I created the Romanian pages, am I correct that Romanian is "Română"?
The login info should've mailed to you. If you have any questions,
just post to this list or catch me on IRC.

Regards,
Humdinger

--
Got a working haikuports recipe?