[haiku-i18n] Re: Translation Assistant website

  • From: Rimas Kudelis <rq@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 02:49:00 +0300

 Hi folks,

well that's weird. After posting the message I quote below to this list,
I also forwarded it to Travis D. Reed and Niels Reedijk, and got
absolutely zero response. Not even a "Pootle sucks, we're not gomna use
it" message. That leaves me wondering: is Pootle a taboo in Haiku
project, or do we have communication problem?

I really don't mind Haiku writing it's own web translation system, but I
also believe that there's so much other stuff that needs to be done in
this projects, that writing own translation portal should really not be
the priority task...

Could anyone perhaps explain me what's happening?

Regards,
Rimas