[haiku-gsoc] Re: Question about Haiku Ports

  • From: Nathan Heisey <nathanheisey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 06:00:48 +0000

I tried running haikuporter -g.  It complained of socket closure, but
managed to download some of the files first.  I repeated the command a
total of four times.  On the fourth try it got as far as the package I
wanted.  I ran haikuporter libsdl, which started working- but then the
computer froze and it entered Kernel debugging land.  When I rebooted,
the green bar next to Haiku was filled and had turned red.  Did Haiku
run out of space?  How can I make sure to get only the packages I
want?