[haiku-doc] User Interface is covered?

  • From: Dityo Nurasto <nurasto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 03:08:34 +0700

Hi,

Someone emailing me about his willingness to help Indonesian
translation. He wants to translate the user interface of Haiku, is it
still on translation team scope? or it should be development?

I am so eager because Indonesian language could start the translation
right away until he wrote about commitment matter. In his letter he
state that he doesn't want any formality to join the translation team
like joining the haiku-doc mailing list or i18n mailing list because he
thought it will be bound commitment and responsibility to the project.

I need your advice and enlightenment regarding to this matter.

Regards,

Dityo Nurasto.