[haiku-development] Re: to Be or not to Be

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:55:37 -0600

> Would now be a good time to start removing code meant to
> keep Haiku components building for BeOS/BeOS-derivate targets?
>
> Like apps, Deskbar, etc. Thinking userland primarily.

I would say yes, remove code required for building on BeOS.
I believe now is a good time to do this with alpha1 release.

People have to start moving away from BeOS and onto
Haiku instead.

Anyone that wants to build on BeOS can build
and use alpha1.

Regards,

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9656621