[haiku-development] Re: the space of Haiku and buildtools

  • From: Yu Ziyu <yuziyumail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:42:58 +0800

maybe get a bigger disk is the best way to solve it.:)

chico CHEN 写道:
   I don't have enough disk space for 4G! Oh, my God!
I want to debug the applications on haiku os. Can I just download the haiku os image, haiku buildtools and some of haiku application sources?
   And please tell me exactly how much disk space the buildtools take.
   Thanks!
-chico

2009/3/23 Salvatore Benedetto <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>>

    2009/3/23 Yu Ziyu <yuziyumail@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:yuziyumail@xxxxxxxxx>>:
     > That sounds horrible...:)

    Try to download the source code of a full Operating System
    based on the Linux kernel and let's see how much space
    that takes! ;-)

    Ps.Please don't top-post.
    --
    Salvatore Benedetto (a.k.a. emitrax)