[haiku-development] Re: the space of Haiku and buildtools

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:35:11 +0100

Hi,

>    Is there anyone can tell me how much the disk space does Haiku/trunk or
> buildtools/trunk respectively take?
>    I have used svn info..but got nothing about the disk space.
>    And I'm afraid I don't have enough space to check them out.
>    Thanks!

I would say you need at least a 2 Gigs for the source plus the object files (it
shows 1.3 Gigs here on Haiku). If you need to cross compile, you probably need
another Gig for the build tools.

Are you talking about space on your Haiku image? Or is this about the space you
need on your Linux partition?

Best regards,
-Stephan