[haiku-development] Re: moving to tuxfamily.org ?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:40:01 +0200 CEST

Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If we decide to go with Google, I can at least guarantee that I would 
> make sure any problems would be heard by the right people really 
> quick. 
> Also we just released code-review support for projects hosted there 
> so 
> this is definitely a plus.
> http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/CodeReviews

I actually find a mailing list much more compelling for this one.


Other related posts: