[haiku-development] include ice1712 driver in nightly/aplha builds ?

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 12:24:17 +0000

I've done a allot of testing, as has Jerome Leveque. Dane over at tuner tracker as well. The ice 1712 driver seems fairly stable, though has some issue potentially with the mpu code for the midi driver.

attached at this ticket.

https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/8377

There is still the memcopy patch which would need to be applied prior to releasing ice1712 to the wild. I have tested the ice1712 driver on a number of cards, and it seems to work ok without any stability issues. Obviously more widespread testing would help to determine the stability of the driver and show up any bugs that may have gone unnoticed.

Thank for you time

Sean