[haiku-development] Re: how to install icu-devel?

  • From: Vooshy <vooshy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:55:53 +0100

You seem to be having a lot of trouble compiling webpositive specifically - i sympathise was quite frustrating for me at first also.

Some links to help:

Webpositive trac - and build instructions (still outdated)
http://webpositive.haiku-os.org/

Webpositive mailing list - subscribe / just read the archive you will notice similar issues. October 2011 has my userbuild to build a gcc4 only haiku with icu and webpositive dependencies.
//www.freelists.org/list/haiku-webkit
//www.freelists.org/archive/haiku-webkit/

Webpositive trac tickets - problems already reported / create new tickets
http://webpositive.haiku-os.org/report/1

Hope this helps in some way,

- Vooshy